Is your email packed with Christmas shopping notices and coupons?
Did you make your list? (Remember to include: names, occasions, sizes, favorite colors)
Do you have your mall map worked out?
I am ready.
Be prepared; reports are predicting that stores are going to be crowded this year as millions of Americans decided to postpone their Christmas shopping until after the holidays, waiting for bigger discounts.
After Christmas Sales
- Due to a warmer winter across the globe you will be seeing lots of winter coats up to 70% off today! Time to stock up on coats for next year.
- How about a cashmere sweater for 29.90 – a steal from Macy’s!
- Gap is 30% sale storewide!
- Old Navy 50% sale online and up to 75% sale in the stores!
- I don’t know a woman (or a man) who couldn’t use a new handbag or backpack – ebag.com has clearance up to 70% off!
- ToysRus has a great clearance section (stock up on birthday gifts for your kids friends)
- Sephora has a great sale page and if you use the discount code “EXTRA” you will receive an additional 20% off when checking out!
- Go directly to those clearance racks and bins, you will find items that others have returned (opened or slightly damaged) for sometimes up to 85% discount. Now that’s a bargin!
- Did you receive gift cards from stores that you just don’t enjoy shopping at? There is a solution to that too. I found www.plasticjungle.com it gives consumers up to 92% of the value of their cards via check, PayPal or Amazon.com credit.
What bargains have you found? Share share share