We know you’ve been waiting for it, and now it’s finally happened. Zappos is now officially a PalTip Partner site.
Zappos.com is one of the best places to buy shoes online. They also have a wide range of other products from clothing and accessories to kitchen appliances and bedding. I usually write about customer service further down in the post, but with Zappos.com I am going to start with it. To quote the website,
“Customer Service Isn’t Just A Department!”
That is why Zappos.com is amazing; all they care about at Zappos is the customer. How do they do that?
1. Free Shipping – free shipping to all domestic orders with no minimum order.
2. Delivery- The website says 4-5 days, but orders often arrive early.
3. Free Returns – A lot of websites claim to accept returns, but then the fine print tells you that you’re responsible for return shipping, and some even take a restocking fee. Zappos.com states that if you are not happy with your purchase, return it in the original packaging and use the pre-paid UPS (USPS) label to send it to the warehouse. Once it is received, you will get a full refund.
A lot has changed since Nick Swinmurn opened Zappos in 1999. What hasn’t changed since then is his original vision for Zappos. His vision incorporated these three major points:
- One day, 30% of all retail transactions in the US will be online.
- People will buy from the company with the best service and the best selection.
- Zappos.com will be that online store.
In 2009, Zappos.com was bought by Amazon. It has gone through a restructuring since then, but customer service still remains excellent.
What can you buy at Zappos?
Shoes, of course. Zappos has many different types of shoes divided into basic categories such as; Womens, Mens, Boys, and Girls. They also divide shoes into specific categories like width and other specialty classifications such as diabetic approved, orthotic friendly, eco-friendly, and vegan. They also have choices like heel height, material, style, and price.
Zappos has clothing for pretty much every size and shape, from newborn to plus sizes, for both men and women. They have something for everyone from name brands including:
Bags and Handbags
From your favorite backpack brand to the classy evening clutch, you will be able to find it on Zappos.com
Housewares and Décor
Would you really buy shoes and housewares in the same place? When it’s Zappos.com, you certainly would. They have top brands in every category at competitive prices.
You no longer have to go to the fancy beauty and skin care shops to get your favorite fragrance or skin treatment. Zappos.com carries lines such as Stila, Calvin Klein, Bioelements, and Vera Wang.
Second to shoes, accessories are my greatest weakness. How can you get a new pair of shoes without a matching bag, belt, and hat? Zappos carries all of those plus watches, scarves, gloves, ties, and jewelry. You can find a stunning tote by Cole Haan, or if you’re on a tighter budget, you can find sporty bags like this LeSportSac purse for only $48.
You can find more info about Zappos on their Facebook page or on Twitter, and be sure to take a look at their Pinterest boards, too!