Happy New Year!
2012 for PalTip was great! We launched the PalTip website, released the first version of the PalTip system, opened the doors for beta users, and created a WordPress Plugin, which makes life as a tipping blogger, even easier. Yes, it has been a year of working hard to make it easier for you, to make money!
So what is going to happen in 2013? Lots!
PalTip New Years Resolutions:
- We are dedicated to making PalTip better.
- We are planning new a “bank” full of new features, options.
- We are working to bring new awesome partners on board.
- We are committed to listening to you! Your feedback is really important to us.
- We are developing an easier and faster PalTip, which means more money for you!
Here are some of our best tips for you from the past year that will help you in the upcoming year:
- Research your niche extensively
- Curate content to drive traffic to your site
- Write great product reviews
- Dot your i-s and cross your t-s, and don’t forget to use commas.
- Write better headlines
- Use the best WordPress plugins
- Promote and blast your blog
What are your resolutions?
- Do you have a goal that you want to meet? Is it financial or is it how many posts you are going to write a week, or how many items you are going to tip a day?
- Are you going to use your time more effectively? (That’s an easy one if you use the PalTip Plugin)
- Are you going to take a day off (more often) to enjoy life, your family, your friends and rejuvenate?
- Are you going to focus on activities that will make you more money?
- Improve your SEO?
And now on a personal level, here is my list:
- Enjoy the little things in life.
- Do more RAK (random acts of kindness).
- Smile more (even when I don’t want to).
- Send handwritten thank you notes.
- Watch at least 2 TED talks a week on random subjects.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?